A collection of the best Books to study languages. We chose only the bestselling books and books recommended by bloggers, polyglots and other students.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- The Living Language series comes in 3 products: 1) The Essential courses for beginners. The package has one book and 3 CDs that teach basic vocabulary and grammar. 2) The Complete courses cover beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. The package ...I II
- Easy French Step-by-Step will give you a foundation for grammar, vocabulary to mastering a second language. You will also learn more than 300 verbs, chosen by their frequency of use. Numerous exercises and engaging readings help you quickly build your ...I
- Twelve superb tales by Chekhov, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Pushkin, Bunin, other masters. with parallel ENglish-Russian translation. Also teaching and practice aids, Russian-English vocabulary, biographical/critical introductions to each selection, study questions, more. Especially helpful are the stress accents in the Russian text, usually ...II
- Complete Russian language course for beginners teaching you from scratch. The book also includes a vocabulary of 1,500 words and a glossary of grammatical terms. ...I
- Popular series of textbook for Chinese language learner. This series consists of seventy lessons in six volumes, covering beginning to intermediate levels, for three years of instruction. Lessons focus on interesting dialogues, grammar explanations and plenty of exercises. ...I II
- Popular Chinese textbook series, one of the Amazon bestseller. Each lesson consist of dialogues and grammar explanation. Book is available in both traditional and simplified Chinese. ...I
- Teach Yourself is a comprehensive book series and audio language course that takes you from beginner to intermediate level in one of the many languages available. Lessons are mostly focused on reading and listing exercises. ...I
- The Assimil method for teaching foreign languages is through the listening of audio cd's and the reading of an accompanying book, one side native language, one side foreign language. This method is focused on learning whole sentences, for an organic ...I II
- A Complete Course on How Not to Forget the Meaning and Writing of Japanese Characters. The aim of this book is to provide the student of Japanese with a simple method for correlating the writing and the meaning of Japanese ...I
- Liberté, by Gretchen Angelo, is a first-year college French textbook with a true communicative approach. It has been adopted by instructors at over thirty colleges and high schools. The textbook may be downloaded for free in accordance with the license, ...I
- Deutsch im Blick is a first-year German course from the University of Texas. All materials, including a PDF textbook, are available on the site for free. ...I
- Free online textbook for beginner students of Chinese language. 中文课程1 Mandarin Chinese I textbook contains audio and plenty of exercises. ...I