A collection of the best Books to study languages. We chose only the bestselling books and books recommended by bloggers, polyglots and other students.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- Teach Yourself is a comprehensive book series and audio language course that takes you from beginner to intermediate level in one of the many languages available. Lessons are mostly focused on reading and listing exercises. ...I
- The Assimil method for teaching foreign languages is through the listening of audio cd's and the reading of an accompanying book, one side native language, one side foreign language. This method is focused on learning whole sentences, for an organic ...I II
- A Complete Course on How Not to Forget the Meaning and Writing of Japanese Characters. The aim of this book is to provide the student of Japanese with a simple method for correlating the writing and the meaning of Japanese ...I
- Liberté, by Gretchen Angelo, is a first-year college French textbook with a true communicative approach. It has been adopted by instructors at over thirty colleges and high schools. The textbook may be downloaded for free in accordance with the license, ...I
- Deutsch im Blick is a first-year German course from the University of Texas. All materials, including a PDF textbook, are available on the site for free. ...I
- Free online textbook for beginner students of Chinese language. 中文课程1 Mandarin Chinese I textbook contains audio and plenty of exercises. ...I