A collection of the best Textbooks to study languages. We chose only the bestsellers and books recommended by bloggers, polyglots and other students.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- Easy French Step-by-Step will give you a foundation for grammar, vocabulary to mastering a second language. You will also learn more than 300 verbs, chosen by their frequency of use. Numerous exercises and engaging readings help you quickly build your ...I
- Complete Russian language course for beginners teaching you from scratch. The book also includes a vocabulary of 1,500 words and a glossary of grammatical terms. ...I
- Popular series of textbook for Chinese language learner. This series consists of seventy lessons in six volumes, covering beginning to intermediate levels, for three years of instruction. Lessons focus on interesting dialogues, grammar explanations and plenty of exercises. ...I II
- Popular Chinese textbook series, one of the Amazon bestseller. Each lesson consist of dialogues and grammar explanation. Book is available in both traditional and simplified Chinese. ...I
- Liberté, by Gretchen Angelo, is a first-year college French textbook with a true communicative approach. It has been adopted by instructors at over thirty colleges and high schools. The textbook may be downloaded for free in accordance with the license, ...I
- Deutsch im Blick is a first-year German course from the University of Texas. All materials, including a PDF textbook, are available on the site for free. ...I
- Free online textbook for beginner students of Chinese language. 中文课程1 Mandarin Chinese I textbook contains audio and plenty of exercises. ...I