A collection of the most useful Dictionaries for translating words and phrases to other languages. Select your native language in ‘language of resources‘ and the language you are learning in ‘language to study’.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- Linguee is a unique translation tool combining an editorial dictionary and a search engine with which you can search billions of bilingual texts for words and expressions. ...I II III
- Perapera is a pop-up dictionary and study tool for Japanese and Chinese. It works as a free add-on for Firefox and Chrome. ...I II III
- Popular in China Online Chinese-English Dictionary with a lot of entries. Chinese equivalent of Google Translator. ...I II III
- JED is an offline Japanese English dictionary for Android devices with about 170.000 entries originating from Edict and about 4500 kanji entries originating from Kanjidic2. ...I II III
- An English-Japanese dictionary which does not require a Japanese keyboard or online access. Some of the Features: radical search, kanjipad, kanji analysis, optionally shows romaji instead of hiragana/katakana. ...I II III
- Dictionary that instead of a simple word translation will give the translation in a sample sentence, so that you can learn the meaning of the word in context. ...I II III
- Omiwa? is a multilingual Japanese dictionary for iPhone and iPod touch devices. It offers dictionary/kanji and example sentences. The app can be fully used in offline mode. ...I II III
- Jisho is a powerful Japanese-English dictionary. It helps you to find words, kanji, example sentences and more quickly and easily. ...I II III
- A multilingual dictionary featuring over 8,000 high-definition images labeled and explained by 25,000 words in five languages. Mobile version requires payment. ...I II III
- Online dictionary tool which allows you to access an instant translation on any foreign language website. ...I II III
- Culturally Authentic Pictorial Lexicon offers images demonstrating the meaning of any word. Browse through the pictures by language and category. ...I II