A collection of the best Courses or structured Lessons to study foreign languages.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- Russian language self study guide for beginners. Grammar and Phrase lessons with quizzes and games to make you memorize new words faster. ...I
- A lot of various courses made by Deutsche Welle. You can watch videos, listen to podcasts and then download the transcripts of the lesson. Find the perfect course for your needs using the advance filter system. ...I II III
- Official Italian Public TV website Rai Edu Italiano provides video for Italian language learner. Each video is divided by level and contain transcript and exercises. ...I II
- Video course for Italian language learner in the form of TV Sitcom following the life of a family, with transcripts and exercises. 40 episodes with about 6 minutes length. ...II
- "Easy Japanese" is a program of Japanese language lessons produced by Japan's public broadcaster, NHK WORLD RADIO JAPAN. You can learn basic grammar and useful expressions through lessons designed in audio-drama style. You can download audio and texts for the ...I
- MyKikitori is a website to practice Japanese listening comprehension for beginners by listening audio in two different speeds and exercises. ...I
- Japanese lessons starting from the very basics all the way on to the advanced level, often with video or audio. ...I II
- On this website you will find numerous articles and guides, helping you to improve your French. Furthermore you can sign up for a daily course for post-beginners. ...I II
- The French course from TV5 MONDE contains videos about current events with transcription and interactive exercises to each lesson. ...I II III
- This supplementary Chinese course of 22 lessons in simplified characters at elementary-intermediate level is suitable for students who have already learned Chinese for at least 3 months. The course has been designed to supplement classroom teaching of Chinese, but can ...I