A collection of the best language learning platforms. This contains websites which provide their own study systems and the option to create an account to save your progress.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- Chinese television, film and music videos with the subtitles and a pop-up dictionary. ...I II III
- Lang-8 is a free language-exchange social network. Write a text in the language you are learning, and let native speakers correct it and give you feedback. In return, you can check other users’ journals written in your native language. By ...I II III
- Don't waste your time learning unnatural sentences and useless words. Lingvist teaches you words and phrases that are statistically relevant and in everyday use, everywhere around the world. A smart algorithm keeps track of your progress helping you to improve ...I
- LearnWithOliver is a language-learning platform with focus on flashcard-based studying with various exercises, games and texts for different languages. ...I II III
- LingQ is a language learning system and a dynamic community with a serious interest in languages. The learning methodology is based on Steve Kaufmann's experience in learning 11 languages, as well as research by Stephen Krashen on the advantages of ...I II III
- Learn Mandarin Chinese online with ChinesePod using situational dialogues. Personalize your studies with practical language that native speakers actually use. Really impressive amount and quality of lessons. Especially for intermediate and advance users. ...I II III
- Lingualift is a language learning platform based on vocabulary builder and audio exercises. Service provide 14 days free trial. Use the following link to register on The FrenchToday and support The Lingosearch project! ...I
- Rocket Languages is a online language learning platform with plenty of courses mainly based on dialogues. The course is divided into three levels and contain more than 140 hours of audio each. Use the following link to register on The FrenchToday ...I II
- With Yabla languages you can watch videos in different languages with subtitles. Hover over the subtitle to see the translation or pause the video to listen and watch a certain part over and over again. To test your listening and ...I II III
- Ruspeach is a platform for studying Russian Languages in various way by playing games, listening dialogues or preparing for exam. ...I
- The aim of this site is to give Japanese learners and anime/manga fans from all over the world an opportunity to learn Japanese in an enjoyable way, using the anime/manga. ...I II III
- Personalized Japanese studying designed to help you with vocabulary, grammar and kanji to ultimately obtain Japanese fluency. Features include: quizzes, statistics, achievements, grammar library, and study schedules. ...I II III
- Erin's Challenge is a platform for learning Japanese in a fun way by watching videos and solving interactive tasks and games. ...I
- The California Distance Learning Project provides different learning activities for adults. You can choose the topic and story you are interested in and then the project will lead you through all the steps (or whichever of them you choose) of ...II