A collection of the video material originally not create for studding languages purpose. However some extra feature of the website make it really useful resource for language learner (transcript, translation, subtitles etc). Website in this category let you using authentic context in your study.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs. To see all video resources useful for language learner go to video tag.
- Weekly talk show about high technology. You can watch the videos or listen to the audio podcasts while reading the transcript of the program. ...III
- Native speakers speaking their dialect of Spanish. Select a location to hear how their version sounds. Each video sample includes a transcript. ...II III
- Collection of random videos from Youtube with subtitles. For studying purposes, you can search for video in the foreign language you want to learn and follow the subtitles for an improvement of your listening comprehension skills. ...I II III
- The official youtube channel of Telemundo is providing numerous Spanish Telenovelas along with English and Spanish subtitles with HD quality. ...II III
- Viki is a global TV site, where people watch their favorite shows, movies, celebrity news and more — subtitled into 200+ languages by a community of fans. You can for example watch a Spanish TV show with Spanish subtitles to ...III
- The Chinese TV program "Economics Half Hour" is a talk show where invited guests are talking about topics related to economies and more. The online version contains transcripts which can be used to study Chinese. ...III
- On the CCTV Culture Official Channel you will find educational videos about the traditional culture of the Chinese nation with English subtitles. ...III
- 锵锵三人行 (Qiāng qiāng sān rénxíng) is a Chinese TV show perfect for mandarin language learners, which are looking for immersion content. The program mostly consists of people talking about various topics with different guests. ...III