A collection of the best Podcasts created for studying foreign languages. If you are looking for podcasts not aimed at language learners, go to the category Authentic Radio & Podcasts.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- A lot of various courses made by Deutsche Welle. You can watch videos, listen to podcasts and then download the transcripts of the lesson. Find the perfect course for your needs using the advance filter system. ...I II III
- Slow Chinese is a cultural podcast for Chinese learners. Podcasts are personal narratives by native Chinese people read in Mandarin at a slow speed. Full transcript of each lesson. ...II III
- Learn Mandarin Chinese online with ChinesePod using situational dialogues. Personalize your studies with practical language that native speakers actually use. Really impressive amount and quality of lessons. Especially for intermediate and advance users. ...I II III
- Series of premium podcast for French language student based around an ongoing novel. Recorded at 3 different speeds and available in three language levels with pdf transcript and study guide. Each level take around 8 hours . The French Today Audiobook ...I II
- Weekly News in Slow Italian will help you to learn Italian in the context of current events. You can listen to podcast and parallel read the transcripts and explanations of important grammar rules and more. ...I II III
- 22 free Podcasts no longer update built around dialogs that explain the Italian grammar behind communicative language functions. ...I II
- A pair of English-native and Japanese-native speakers discuss topics in the news in their respective languages. Each brief discussion is prefaced by a summary of the news topic in both languages. ...III
- News (but not only) in Slow Japanese. You may choose between slow or fast narration. The text is available in standard Japanese text, romaji, or Japanese text with mouse-over translation. Some of the features only with premium access. ...I II
- Learn Japanese Pod is a podcast and website which has been running since 2005 teaching people like Japanese skills in a fun and relaxed manner. New podcasts every week which include natural and useful dialogs which you can learn to ...I II III
- This Spanish Learning Podcast will teach you Castilian Spanish. Almost 200 lessons with transcript. ...I II
- ESLPod.com's English as Second Language (ESL) Podcast is run by a team of experienced English as Second Language professors with over 30 years of teaching experience. All the podcasts offer a free transcript. However, the study guide for each lesson ...II III
- Podcasts that focus on specific areas of language learning like grammar, culture, vocabulary, travel. You can choose content according to your language level. ...I II III
- More then 1000 Podcast episodes about daily life in France. You can get transcripts by subscribing to the newsletter. ...III