A collection of the best places to study foreign languages with support of a Social Community. Select one of the subcategories like Language Exchange websites, Forums or Twitter Accounts.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- Lang-8 is a free language-exchange social network. Write a text in the language you are learning, and let native speakers correct it and give you feedback. In return, you can check other users’ journals written in your native language. By ...I II III
- One of the most popular forums for helping people to learn Chinese, find Chinese books, movies or music as well as tips for studying and working in China. ...I II III
- Ayni is a peer to peer language learning webapp, where you learn by having conversations with natives from other countries that are learning your language. ...I II III
- Find the perfect way to actively train your language skills with Italki! No matter if you prefer to learn with professional native teachers via Skype, be informally tutored by natives or train and teach at the same time by finding ...I II III
- Chat Room on Impariamo Italiano website for people studying Italian language and want to practice a bit writing skills. ...I II III
- Japanese lessons starting from the very basics all the way on to the advanced level, often with video or audio. ...I II
- Language for Exchange is a website with Over 100,000 members, from over 200 countries, practicing 115 languages. E-mail each other in any language, improve your skills and find new friends. ...I II III
- Babel Village allows you to look for and find a language Exchange or Practice partner to train your target language. Almost 900 users ready to talk. ...I II III
- Learn while playing language games with other fellow students and native speakers of a language. ...I II III
- A global network to learn languages, prepare for TOEFL, IELTS, CTE, and build international friendships. You can learn and practice with native speakers from around the world using text, audio, or video ...I II III