A collection of the best places for finding Language exchange partners .
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- Find the perfect way to actively train your language skills with Italki! No matter if you prefer to learn with professional native teachers via Skype, be informally tutored by natives or train and teach at the same time by finding ...I II III
- Chat Room on Impariamo Italiano website for people studying Italian language and want to practice a bit writing skills. ...I II III
- Language for Exchange is a website with Over 100,000 members, from over 200 countries, practicing 115 languages. E-mail each other in any language, improve your skills and find new friends. ...I II III
- Babel Village allows you to look for and find a language Exchange or Practice partner to train your target language. Almost 900 users ready to talk. ...I II III
- Learn while playing language games with other fellow students and native speakers of a language. ...I II III
- A global network to learn languages, prepare for TOEFL, IELTS, CTE, and build international friendships. You can learn and practice with native speakers from around the world using text, audio, or video ...I II III
- How do you do? is a free website for finding conversation partners and practicing speaking and writing languages by text and video chatting with real people from all over the world. ...I II III
- CoffeeStrap finds for you the perfect conversational partner according to your language level and your interests. No boring and paid content, just fun and free interaction. ...I II III
- On Conversation Exchange you can practice your second language by meeting up with native speakers living in your area. ...I II III
- Meetup.com is a place where you can find and meet people of mutal interest. It can be use for a languages studying purpose as well. Go to Topic then Language & Ethnic Identity and choose language you are interested in. ...II III
- The Polyglot Club allows you to join a community of people interested in study languages. As a part of the group you can attend Language Exchange Events all over the World, find language partners, correct texts or sentences or watch ...I II III
- The Mixxer is designed to connect language learners around the world so you can find a language partner, talk to them via Skype or practice writing and receive corrections and feedback. ...I II III