A collection of the most useful Tools and Software to study foreign languages.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- Linguee is a unique translation tool combining an editorial dictionary and a search engine with which you can search billions of bilingual texts for words and expressions. ...I II III
- Learn languages by watching your favorite music videos! Take the quiz and see if you understand everything correctly and how many Mondegreens slipped in. LyricsTraining is an easy and fun way to learn and improve your foreign languages skills, by ...III
- Perapera is a pop-up dictionary and study tool for Japanese and Chinese. It works as a free add-on for Firefox and Chrome. ...I II III
- LearnWithOliver is a language-learning platform with focus on flashcard-based studying with various exercises, games and texts for different languages. ...I II III
- Innovative mobile phone application which allows you to study new vocabulary every time you are unlocking your phone, or waiting for an app to load. ...I
- Du Chinese is a Chinese language reading app which allows you to find the instant translation of any word or sentence with a simple tap. The lessons consist of one text with translations for both single words and whole sentences, ...I II III
- 150 sessions of up to two and one-half hours each -- the most comprehensive software application covering the first five levels of Spanish (Spain) anywhere. This program will guide you in English through the challenges of Spanish with a proven ...I II
- Rosetta Stone provides innovative interactive technology that is changing the way the world learns. Intuitive and fun immersive lessons teach you to speak and think in your new language. Develop fundamental language skills naturally with no translation or memorization required. ...I II
- Study foreign languages through music. Fulfill gaps in the text by typing in song lyrics. All songs are presented according to difficult level. You can decide as well how many gaps you wish to have. ...I II III
- Japanese Sensei is a vocabulary building application for learners of Japanese. Through structured, graded lessons and fun but challenging quizzes, learners of all levels can quickly expand their Japanese vocabulary. ...I II III
- Google Japanese Input is optimized for Android devices and based on Google's IME for computers. Allows traditional 12-key tap, flick, tap+flick together, and QWERTY touchscreen input as well as hardware QWERTY input. ...I II III