A collection of the best YouTube channels created to help you to learn foreign languages. If you are interested in YouTube channels originally not made for language learners, go to the Authentic TV category.
Scroll down to see the results. Follow user reviews to find material tailored to your needs.
- Crazy Fresh Chinese is a video blog made by Jessica Beinecke particulary for learning Chinese slang and colloquialisms. In short videos you will be taught in a direct and interessting way one chinese word or expression daily. ...I II
- Videos lessons mostly focusing on various aspects of Russian grammar. ...I
- Regularly updated YouTube channel. Conversational Russian with Russian and English subtitles. ...II
- SGRAMMATICANDO is a YouTube channel for whom needs help in study Italian language grammar. ...II III
- Series of videos focusing on Italian pronunciation and Italy culture. ...I
- Learn Italian with Lucrezia is YouTube channel cover Italian grammar and vocabulary as well as food and culture! Some of these videos have English translations, but most are in Italian. Suited most of all for intermediate students, but as well ...II
- This video series and introduces you to basic Italian vocabulary and grammar. The videos are made by Italian native speakers in Italian with Italian subtitles. ...I
- YouTube Channel with Vidoes create mostly for teaching italian valuable words and phrases for beginners. ...I
- The ABA English channel offers you English learning web-series, each one designed to cover a specific part of learning English: from English grammar over interactive English quizzes to English pronunciation tips. ...I II
- In this YouTube channel you will find regularly uploaded videos in which common French expressions and grammar will be explained. Furthermore, they make videos with subtitles of interviews with French native speakers talking about French culture. ...II III